sábado, 1 de agosto de 2015

like the cicada (Inles, Intaliano)

Ingles

Many times they killed me,
I died many times,
however I am here
resurrecting.
I thank the misfortune
and hand with knife
because it killed me so bad,
and continued singing.
Singing to the sun like the cicada
after a year underground,
As survivor
returning from the war.
I erased many times,
many disappeared,
my own funeral I went
alone and crying.
I knotted handkerchief
but I forgot after
I was not the only time,
and I came back singing.
Singing to the sun like the cicada ...
So many times you were killed,many resurrected,
many nights you spend
desperate.
At the time of the wreck
and darkness
someone will rescue
to go singing.
Singing to the sun like the cicada ..

Italiano

 Molte volte mi hanno ucciso,
Sono morto tante volte,
ma io sono qui
risorge.
Ringrazio la sfortuna
e la mano con un coltello
perché ha ucciso me così male,
e ha continuato a cantare.
Canto al sole come la cicala
dopo un sotterraneo anno,
Come superstite
ritorno dalla guerra.
Ho cancellato molte volte,
molti scomparsi,
mio funerale sono andato
da solo e piangeva.
I annodato il fazzoletto
ma ho dimenticato dopo
Non ero l'unica volta,
e sono tornato a cantare.
Canto al sole come la cicala ...
Tante volte vi sono stati uccisi,
molti risorto,
molte notti si spendono

disperata.
Al momento del naufragio
e le tenebre
qualcuno salverà
per andare a cantare.
Canto al sole come la cicala ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario